2010年1月13日星期三

AGAIN!!!ALL THE STUPID PUBLIC PHONE WAS NOT WORKING!!!

AGAIN!!!all our school's public phone was not working!!!

actually today our class dismissed at 1.35P.M,but due to our last period is self-study(all the morning and afternoon sessions teacher was having contact hour),we can go back at 1PM.So I decided to call my mom to pick me up earlier and we can have our date with my mom's friend who is waiting me.

When I reach the place where our school's public phone is located at,there was a BUNCH of students was queuing up...so I have to queue up and wait.When I was waiting for my turn,and chatting with my friends,the girl who is using the phone told us that the phone"SUDAH ROSAK"!!!=.=

So,we decided to try the other phone(our school have 4 public phone).However,not only one of the public phone was not working,all the public phone was..HAIZZZ~

AGAIN!!!ALL THE STUPID PUBLIC PHONE WAS NOT WORKING!!!When I was condemning the stupid phone,I heard a malay girl 's voice"..dahla xblh bawak henfon ke skola..telefon awam pula xblh nk gune....blablabla..."yes,I agree!students should bring thier own handphone to school!Grrrr...

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Photobucket